Financial Voices Radio
Financial Voices Radio provides millions of dollars of financial education to Philadelphia's communities. Find out how current social, economic, and political events really impact your financial future. Listeners can call in live to get advice from the experts on such issues as small business ownership, preventing foreclosure, personal saving, investing, and much more.
- Listen live, WURD 900 AM, Thursdays, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Call in during the show: 215-634-8065
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us after the show: 215-851-1727
- Sharmain Matlock-Turner, President and CEO, Urban Affairs Coalition
- Steve Sanders, CEO and CIS of StoneRidge Investment Partners
Follow Sharmain and UAC on Twitter
- Adolfo Carrion, White House Office of Urban Affairs, Investing in America's Cities
- Dede Myers, Federal Reserve Bank, Home Foreclosures
- Michael Nutter, Mayor of the City of Philadelphia, Our City Budget
- Susan L. Taylor, Editor-in-Chief Emeritus, Essence Magazine, Leadership and Mentoring
- Stephen Wray, the Economy League of Greater Philadelphia, Advice for Small Businesses
What's On Your Mind?
Have an idea for a show? Email Felicia Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-851-1701.
April 18, 2013Shayna Lear, Author of "Money on Purpose" discusses her book and new UAC Partnership with School District
April 11, 2013Paige Carlson Heim, UAC CED Education Subcommittee Chair continues the Financial Literacy Month Celebration!
April 4, 2013Bill Smith, Co-Chair of UAC Community and Economic Development Committee kicks off National Financial Literacy Month
March 28, 2013Sharon Ward, PA Budget and Policy Center, discusses what sesquestration means for PA residents!
March 21, 2013Donna Cooper, PCCY, speaks about Governor Corbett's budget impacts on children!